Thursday, October 18, 2007

Adventures in Babysitting....

Tonight, we had our new little friend over to get to know us before he is dropped off tomorrow. I like to think Josh just had a strong interest in this kid's head, but the way he kept smacking it makes me wonder.

Toy sharing and refereeing. The little boy goes right down to sleep...2 hour naps twice a day. Our new friend is going to show us how its done. Josh...its boot camp time.

Night 8 of no sleep. Tylenol was already admistered tonight before our walk. Getting ready to put him down now.

For my mother, Leo also saw the big one coming in in the back of his mouth. lol...

So....Leo came home from his stint away wanting us to go out to eat...that explains my dinner.


*******************************
Total with Rice Milk
Strawberries
Amy's Burrito
Brown Rice with Peas
3 Vietnamese spring rolls
Lettuce wraps
1 sprite
.5 Dr Pepper

walked 3 miles in the AM. walked 2 miles in PM

5 comments:

Coleen said...

say what? another post, what is this, christmas?

Reilly Owens said...

Hi ILM2G,

Sorry to be Mr. Healthy again, but I wanted to pass on some info (as I look at your daily nutritional intake). I gave up soda after reading a couple of things: 1) I saw a recipe for homemade soda (not Italian soda or spritzer, but the real sweet stuff) and it was pretty much a can of liquid sugar with some essential oils for flavoring. Think of all that refined sugar in one can of soda. 2) This page, which is a timeline of what happens to your body after drinking a Coke. I pretty much only drink water these days, with the occasional fresh juice.

Coleen said...

i was going to say something about soda too, but i looked at it like you're snack for the day

MUSTblogMEMORIES said...

I don't keep the stuff in my house, but we were out to eat!! lol...

sorry, nonstop water makes my breathe horrible.

Reilly Owens said...

What? How does drinking water give you bad breath?