Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Baby Boy turning 10 months old...


Tomorrow is double digits. Ten months old. When I was ten months old my mother was entering her third trimester.

We were at a playdate today. A ten month old was walking all over the place. When others were crawling a few weeks ago, I pushed Josh to crawl. I guess because that's what babies do...crawl. But walking? Once he walks, in that second he goes from baby to big boy.

Another mom of a 4 month old was there. She had to leave early since she was nursing. She was shocked that I still nurse and I am able to go to all these events. She wants to know when it gets easier. I told her the 3 month mark then the 8 month mark. Honestly, I wanted to tell her its when you come to terms with the fact that this is your job and chore. Go sit in your car for 20 minutes and come back to hang with us. By going home you are only making yourself a prisoner. But I didn't, I said nice meeting you...see you soon.

10 months breastfeeding. 10 months breastfeeding this allergy baby. 10 months of wearing breast pads daily. 10 months of having sex while lactating. 10 months of extreme thirst. How can these be the fastest 10 months that have ever gone by...but at the same time the longest ten months ever?????



this weight will come off....
Total with Rice Milk
Banana
Amy's Organic Burrito, veggies and beans
Brown Rice with Peas.
1/2 can of Coke.

1 comment:

Coleen said...

great idea with posting your meals
i can't believe how fast 10 months went by, crazy
happy birthay baby boy