Thursday, September 6, 2007

19 Minutes....

So I read it and loved it, wasn't going to write about it until my sisters had a chance to read it. Since irene is in school, I will mail to Karen, she can return to NY where Irene can then read it.

School shootings...as a mom, I should have ended the book concerned about my child's safety and well being, instead, I felt such an ache for all those who were teased and harassed in school.

I don't really believe in hitting as a form of disapline, but Josh will get the smack down for harassing behavior. Bra snapping, bullying...I would rather him cheat on tests then to pick on someone.



1 comment:

Coleen said...

yesterday i was at a table with 5 five kids, 3 of them were picking on one boy and made him cry, i was sooo upset so i separated the instigator at the time then during lunch i had the teacher move the desks around