Thursday, May 31, 2007

Winnie the Pooh...


I have never gotten into any "characters." I could never have imagined decorating my baby's nursery with a theme from a cartoon. Myself, I grew up a Sesame Street watcher. I did not connect with animated cartoons at all.

Every night, I try to read to my boy. At the beginning, he hated it. Now, I try and make it routine between bath and eating before bed. My sister was kind enough to lend her nephew a Winnie the Pooh storybook. I find myself growing more and more fond of this little honey driven bear each evening.

Pooh reminds me so much of my boy. I always thought I would have a little monkey, no way...this kid is all bear. So tonight, while I held my little bear on my lap, we read about another one of Pooh's adventures. It is amazing how someone so young can take on such a personality. So, I guess I am now a Pooh fan.


Side note: Product rave!
I have always used a strong base make-up. My skin is blemished and red toned. However, since I go on long daily walks, sunscreen is a must. I was applying sunscreen, then this base. Too much.

Now, I apply sunscreen, then follow it up with Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Powder. This stuff is great. Super light, long lasting.

2 comments:

Coleen said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? i use the same physicians formula!!! crazy

MUSTblogMEMORIES said...

I love it! that is crazy though...